(Junior) Data & Web Analytics Specialist (m/f/x)
Full-time/part-time, starting immediately or Q2.2022
We are looking for a (Junior) Data & Webanalytics Specialist (m/f/x) for strategic and technical support in (international) customer projects. The location is flexible: home office/remote only, hybrid or in Freudenstadt. This position is also ideal as a traineeship for applicants with the appropriate previous knowledge.
Your experience & knowledge
- With your personality, your knowledge and your commitment, you will significantly contribute to the technically smart and data protection compliant collection of web analytics data and digital marketing campaigns for our (international) customers.
- Your interest in and knowledge of, for example, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Layer will enable you to develop individual tracking strategies for different industries and business models together with the team. You will then proactively support our customers in the technical implementation of the tag management systems and marketing pixels.
- Your goal-oriented and independent way of working allows you to flexibly and confidently react to changing conditions. Your commitment is characterized by efficient routines and your quick perception allows you to apply experiences from previous projects to the current project at any time.
- Your communication at eye level with customers and colleagues is characterized by transparency and clarity. You have at least solid English skills, but we can offer free English & German language courses.
What you may expect
- The greatest possible flexibility in shaping your working environment:
- Permanent employment
- Flexible in terms of time
- (Mobile) technical equipment & home office equipment
- Content focus and new topics, according to your needs and skillset
- You can expect an exciting journey in a dynamic, fast-growing company with an enthusiastic team.
- You will benefit from direct and personal mentoring and more than 15 years of experience of the owners in all online marketing topics.
Your contact person for this position is Martin. If you have any questions, please call +49 7443 / 28 69 86 0 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please only submit your application documents via the linked form.